The latest version of phpMyAdmin can be downloaded from Softpedia
phpMyAdmin, the popular tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL databases, has just reached version 3.5.8.phpMyAdmin 3.5.8 comes with an intuitive web interface, support for most MySQL features, CSV and SQL import support, multiple server administration, and a lot more.
The developers of phpMyAdmin have stated that this is only a bug fix and a minor security release. Users should update nonetheless.
Highlights of phpMyAdmin 3.5.8:
• MariaDB is no longer reported as MySQL;
• The attempt to open a trigger for editing no longer a gives NULL response;
• HTML5 DOCTYPE is now used;
• The Self-XSS function, on the GIS visualization page, has been corrected;
• An incorrect keyhandler behavior has been corrected.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download phpMyAdmin 3.5.8 right now from Softpedia.