The latest version of phpMyAdmin can be downloaded from Softpedia
phpMyAdmin, the popular tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL databases, has just reached version 3.5.6.The developers of phpMyAdmin have stated that this is only a bug fix and a minor security release.
Highlights of phpMyAdmin 3.5.6:
• An erroneous advisor rule has been fixed;
• localStorage is no longer broken in server status monitor;
• Editing a procedure with special characters is now possible;
• Visualize GIS data no longer throws a fatal error;
• Double-escaped error messages are no longer happening;
• The login without auth on second server is now possible;
• Support for the Apache's mod_deflate has been implemented;
• Users can now switch the language in /setup;
• Inline query editing is no longer broken after row update;
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download phpMyAdmin 3.5.6 right now from Softpedia.