This latest release of phpMyAdmin just implements some fixes
phpMyAdmin, the popular tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL databases, has just reached version 3.5.6 RC1.The developers of phpMyAdmin have stated that this is only a bugfix and a minor security release.
Highlights of phpMyAdmin 3.5.6 RC1:
• An erroneous advisor rule has been fixed;
• localStorage is no longer broken in the server status monitor;
• Editing a procedure with special characters is now possible;
• Visualize GIS data no longer throws Fatal Error;
• A double-escaped error message has been repaired;
• Login without auth on second server is now possible.
A complete list changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download phpMyAdmin 3.5.6 RC1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.