phpMyAdmin, the popular tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL databases, has just reached version 3.5.5 RC1.
The developers of phpMyAdmin have stated that this is only a bugfix and a minor security release.
Highlights of phpMyAdmin 3.5.5 RC1:
• Support for the Apache's mod_deflate has been added;
• Inline query editing is no longer broken after row update;
• Users can now switch the language in the setup;
• Font size in inline query editor is now the proper size;
• The Portuguese language is now displaying correctly;
• The Live charts now work for non-default servers.
A complete list changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download phpMyAdmin 3.5.5 RC1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.