The latest version of phpMyAdmin can be downloaded from Softpedia
phpMyAdmin, the popular tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL databases, has just reached version 3.5.4.The developers of phpMyAdmin have stated that this is only a bugfix and minor security release.
Highlights of phpMyAdmin 3.5.4:
• uuid_short() is a no-arguments function;
• Routine parameter headers, not valid for "function," have been added;
• Various search operators are now working as expected;
• An invalid select query generated for tables with ENUM fields, has been fixed;
• Incorrect imagejpeg Syntax Breaks Image Transformation has been repaired;
• Editing SQL is now possible when no records are found;
• Users can now display chart and number of rows to plot;
• Wrong redirect url which caused cookies error with ForceSSL, has been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download phpMyAdmin 3.5.4 right now from Softpedia.