ownCloud has announced on June 28th that the latest ownCloud 2012 Business and Enterprise editions feature enhanced LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) integration, as well as themeing and system logging.Based on ownCloud 4, the latest commercial update of ownCloud adds the following new features:
· Synchronization between files and folder;
· Sharing of file and folders;
· Rollback and versioning of files in a folder;
· Support for plug-ins;
· ownCloud app store integration;
· Drag and drop file upload;
· ODF and PDF Viewer;
· Contact and Calendar sharing and syncing;
· Enhanced themeing and logging.
"With more and more workers bringing their own devices to work – and then using made-for-consumer offerings to enhance their productivity – businesses need to maintain the security of their data."
"The updates launched today enable IT to seamlessly integrate ownCloud into their current infrastructure while giving end users a tool they will want to use," said Markus Rex, CEO, ownCloud in the press release.
Download ownCloud 4 right now from Softpedia.
Follow us on Google+