The new openSUSE 12.3 has been announced by the openSUSE Project and it comes in a variety of flavors, including KDE.
openSUSE 12.3 KDE brings a great deal of improvements, but most importantly, it features KDE 4.10, which was recently launched.
Highlights of openSUSE 12.3 KDE:
• KWin brings openGL in most virtual machines and per-monitor support for color management;
• Better printer management has been implemented, with a new and smarter printer wizard;
• KDE SC was updated to version 4.10;
• A reworked update manager Apper (0.8) has been added, which shows and describes untrusted packages and automatically downloads packages in preparation for review;
• The entire LibreOffice 3.6 stack has been added;
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.7.
This release will continue to receive bugfixes and security updates for at least 2 release cycles plus 2 months. Currently, openSUSE 13.1 is scheduled in about eight months.
Download openSUSE 12.3 KDE right now from Softpedia.