jAlbum, a tool that can be used to create online photo albums and which has built-in support for organizing and editing images, is now at version 10.10.8.
Highlights of jAlbum 10.10.8:
• It's easy to correctly activate license as erroneous trailing spaces were trimmed from the activation code;
• The bundled Base skin has been updated;
• The "IPTC author" field of images no longer leaks into the xmp title field of images;
• Uploads no longer end up with an error in "Notifier" (missing album URL);
• A fix for custom image size error has been implemented;
• The application is now more robust against errors that occur while reading xml metadata from .info files;
• A fix for a nullpointer exception bug, which occurred when painting thumbnails in the UI, has been implemented.
A complete backlog of changes and new features can be found in the official announcement.
Download jAlbum 10.10.8 right now from Softpedia.