digiKam, a digital photo-management application for KDE and Linux, which includes an image editor for photo corrections and manipulation, is now at version 3.2.0.
Highlights of digiKam 3.2.0:
• A new album interface display mode, named list-view, has been fixed;
• Icon view can now be switched to a flat item list. This means that items can be sorted by properties column, just like in any file manager;
• Columns can now be customized to show files, images, metadata, or digiKam properties;
• The capability to filter and search items based on aspect ratio property has been added;
• Information can now be displayed over the icon-view and via the item tool-tip;
• Filtering pictures by aspect ratio is now possible.
The complete changelog for digiKam 3.2.0 can be found on the official website.
Download digiKam 3.2.0 right now from Softpedia.