digiKam, a digital photo-management application for KDE and Linux, which includes an image editor for photo corrections and manipulation, is now at version 3.0.0.
Highlights of digiKam 3.0.0:
• A new batch plugin that can be used to change image sizes has been added;
• Batch resizing for several folders has been added;
• A better image scaler has been implemented;
• A new crop features has been added;
• EXIF autorotation on import is now backgrounded / pipelined;
• More conservative memory management is now allowed;
• The full screen view of image editor can be closed more easily;
• Auto lens correction is now working correctly;
• Digikam is now compliant with the "Metadata Working Group" specification when reading captions.
The complete changelog for digiKam 3.0.0 can be found on the official website.
Download digiKam 3.0.0 right now from Softpedia.