digiKam, a digital photo-management application for KDE and Linux, which includes an image editor for photo corrections and manipulation, is now at version 2.9.0.Highlights of digiKam 2.9.0:
· The slideshow time can now be configured with the help of a toolbar button;
· Local contrast plugin issues have been repaired;
· Local contrast plugin preview has been fixed;
· nef data is no longer lost after geotaging;
· Undefined symbol in libdigikamcore.so has been fixed;
· digiKam no longer crashes when applying Restoration on a PNG picture;
· Unknown CMake command "PKG_FIND_MODULE" has been fixed;
· busycursor no longer sticks if applied before previews are ready;
· OpenGL Image Viewer now displays images with multiple monitor setup.
The complete changelog for digiKam 2.9.0 can be found here.
Download digiKam 2.9.0 right now from Softpedia.