digiKam, a digital photo management application for KDE and Linux that includes an image editor for photo corrections and manipulation, is now at version 2.7.0.
Highlights of digiKam 2.7.0:
· Fading between photo's in diashow has been fixed;
· Zoom reset in Image view for each downloaded image has been repaired;
· digiKam no longer crashes while histogram computation;
· digiKam no longer crashes when reading a large pic collection;
· digiKam no longer crashes when closing the application after mass-tagging images;
· Problem when moving grouped pictures from one album to another has been fixed;
· A crash when specific pictures are opened in Image Editor has been fixed;
· Resize controls in editor are no longer missing;
· Duplicate rotation/flip entries in image menu is now working properly;
· digiKam now shows numeric ID instead of name of the Google account.
The complete changelog for digiKam 2.7.0 can be found here.
Download digiKam 2.7.0 right now from Softpedia.