digiKam, a digital photo management application for KDE and Linux that includes an image editor for photo corrections and manipulation, is now at version 2.6.0.
digiKam 2.6.0 has a handful of new features, including the following ones:
· Support of Little CMS version 2 has been added;
· A new tool to run all maintenance process in background has been added;
· Lprof 3rd party library was removed;
· Thumbs/Preview for read-only files (as RAW) can now be rotated;
· digiKam no longer crashes when tagging faces;
· Album Icon View Header is now linkable;
· Precise movement in superimpose template was fixed;
· A new film color negative inverter filter was added;
· Template Superimpose feature have been moved to the PhotoLayoutEditor kipi-plugin;
· KIPI JPEGLossLess tool is now disabled.
The complete changelog for digiKam 2.6.0 can be found here.
Download digiKam 2.6.0 right now from Softpedia.