Zabbix, an enterprise-class open-source distributed monitoring solution, released under the GPL (free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use), is now at version 2.0.5.Zabbix 2.0.5 comes with some interesting features such as auto-discovery function of servers and network devices, distributed monitoring with centralized web administration, support for both polling and trapping mechanisms, server software for Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, and much more
Highlights of Zabbix 2.0.5:
• The available range for configuration parameters has been increased;
• The performance of SNMP dynamic index has been improved;
• The performance of Zabbix was improved when used with Oracle database;
• Configuration options have been added in order to specify iconv include/lib directories;
• The maximum values of *CacheSize parameters have been increased up to 2GB.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Zabbix 2.0.5 right now from Softpedia.