Zabbix, an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution, released under the GPL (free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use), is now at version 2.0.3.
Highlights of Zabbix 2.0.3:
• Resolving the host and template-level macros in SNMP OID field has been fixed;
• Missed placeholder brackets in multiple pages have been repaired;
• The inability to view item data overview when host group doesn't have any triggers has been repaired;
• Support of "KMGTsmhdw" suffixes in the second parameter of count() function has been added.
• The ability to edit map links in the element mass update form has been added;
• The ability to copy triggers that reference web monitoring items has been added;
• Textarea maxlength validation was repaired.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Zabbix 2.0.3 right now from Softpedia.