Yad (Yet Another Dialog), a fork of Zenity with many improvements, such as custom buttons, additional dialogs, pop-up menu in notification icon and more, is now at version 0.22.0.The developer has explained his reasons for this fork. One of them is to remove dependencies on deprecated libraries, such as libglade and gnome-canvas. The other reason for the development of Yad is the fact that Zenity seems to have been abandoned.
Highlights of Yad (Yet Another Dialog) 0.22.0:
• The scale field has been added in order to form dialogues;
• A form layout has been added on gtk+-3.0;
• The borders are now shown correctly around the child dialogs, on notebooks;
• The dialog text alignment has been fixed;
• The Italian translation has been improved.
Check out the changelog for a complete list of updates.
Download Yad (Yet Another Dialog) 0.22.0 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.