YaRock, a Qt4 Modern Music Player designed to provide an easy-to-use application for listening to music, is now at version 0.9.64.
According to the developer, YaRock is written in C++, is using the Qt and Phonon multimedia frameworks, and only works on Linux.
Highlights of YaRock 0.9.64:
• Support has been added for multiset album (grouping or not);
• Users are now able to drag files from playqueue to the file browser;
• A standalone VLC audio engine (without phonon layer) has been added;
• An option to choose color scheme has been added;
• The cover searcher threadmanager has been fixed;
• The file dialogs have been fixed.
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.