XWiki Enterprise, a professional wiki that has powerful extensibility features such as scripting in pages, plugins, and a highly modular architecture, has reached version 5.1 RC1.
Highlights of XWiki Enterprise 5.1 RC1:
• The Navigation Menu Wiki Macro and the Navigation Menu Config Application have been unified into a single entry;
• The synchronization background job is started to make sure the solr index and the database are in sync;
• The name_exact property has been added to the document model;
• The doclocale property is now stored in Solr;
• The code macro now works well when a titles is entered.
Check out the release notes for a complete list of changes.
Download XWiki Enterprise 5.1 RC1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.