XWiki Enterprise, a professional wiki that has powerful extensibility features such as scripting in pages, plugins and a highly modular architecture, has reached version 4.5 RC1.
Highlights of XWiki Enterprise 4.5 RC1:
• Deleting the last version of a document reverts the document and keeps the revisions mixed;
• Importer now matches users like "XWiki Developer Team" on extensions.xwiki.org;
• Extension template now has a correct parent in repository;
• Suggest the XEM UI extension id when upgrading from an old XEM version;
• Distribution Wizard no longer fails to install the main UI due to Velocity error.
Check out the release notes for a complete list of changes.
Download XWiki Enterprise 4.5 RC1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.