The new version was released a day after Canonical announced its Mir plans
The X.Org Foundation has announced that a new version of their XOrg Server is now available for download.According to the developers, X.Org X server 1.14.0 is the first point release in the 1.14 branch and comes with quite a few changes.
Highlights of XOrg Server 1.14.0:
• A bunch of fixes have been added to the touch device;
• A few fixes have been added to the GPU hotplug bits;
• Software rendering speedups (due to using the new pixman APIs) have been implemented;
• A lot of warning messages have been removed;
• Pointer barriers are now working properly.
A number of bugs and problems have remained active as detailed in the official announcement, where you can also find a complete list and changes for this version.
Download XOrg Server 1.14.0 right now from Softpedia.