XBMC, an open source (GPL) software media player and entertainment hub for digital media that is available for multiple platforms, is now at version 12 RC3.
XBMC 12 RC3 has been dubbed Frodo and brings tons of fixes, but the most important change is by far the introduction of Android Support.
Highlights of XBMC 12 RC3:
• A "shutdown function" setting in "custom shutdown timer" has been added;
• The "Bluray Disc" flag is now displayed;
• The "wide icons" view has been renamed to "wide";
• A screensaver crash fix has been implemented;
• Fixed forced subtitles display in PGS stream.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download XBMC 12 RC3 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.