The X.Org Foundation has announced that a new version of their XOrg Server is now available for download.
According to the developers, X.Org X server 1.12.3 is the third stable release, bringing just a few changes, fixing some memory leaks and some out-of-bounds array access bugs.
Highlights of XOrg Server 1.12.3:
· use-after-free issue in checkInput has been repaired;
· A memory leak in TouchEventHistoryReplay has been repaired;
· PropagateMask has been extended to EMASKSIZE;
· SIGIO is now always enabled on OsVendorInit;
· EDID Est III parsing can now walk off end of array;
· EDID Est III parsing now skips some modes.
A number of bugs and problems have remained active as detailed in the official announcement, where you can also find a complete list and changes for this version.
Download XOrg Server 1.12.3 right now from Softpedia.