The latest version of Wireshark can be downloaded from Softpedia
Wireshark, one of the foremost network protocol analyzers offering users the means to capture and interactively browse the traffic running on a computer network, is now at version 1.8.7.The current version of Wireshark, 1.8.7, supersedes all previous releases, including all releases of Ethereal.
Highlights of Wireshark 1.8.7:
• The RELOAD dissector no longer goes into an infinite loop;
• The GTPv2 dissector no longer crashes;
• The MySQL dissector no longer goes into an infinite loop;
• A library mismatch that occurred when compiling on a system with an older Wireshark version, has been fixed;
• Incorrect RTP statistics have been corrected;
• Wifi details are now stored in the Decryption Key Management dialog;
• An Endian error and and IP:Port error, that occurred when decoding a BT-DHT response message, have been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Wireshark 1.8.7 right now from Softpedia.