The latest version of Wireshark can be downloaded from Softpedia
Wireshark, one of the foremost network protocol analyzers offering users the means to capture and interactively browse the traffic running on a computer network, is now at version 1.8.6.The current version of Wireshark, 1.8.6, supersedes all previous releases, including all releases of Ethereal.
Highlights of Wireshark 1.8.6:
• HTTP application/json-rpc is now decoded/shown as application/json;
• An RRC RadioBearerSetup message decoding issue has been corrected;
• Malformed IEEE80211 frame no longer triggers DISSECTOR_ASSERT;
• The decoding of GSM MAP SMS Diagnostics is now possible;
• Incorrect packet length is no longer displayed for Flight Message Transfer Protocol (FMTP);
• A voice RTP player crash, which occurred if the player is closed while playing, has been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Wireshark 1.8.6 right now from Softpedia.