WireframeSketcher, a wireframing tool that helps product managers, designers and developers quickly create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for desktop, web and mobile applications, is now at version 4.0.1.
The WireframeSketcher application can be used as a standalone tool, but it also works as a plug-in for any Eclipse IDE.
Highlights of WireframeSketcher 4.0.1:
• Automatic update checks have been enabled;
• The alpha slider for colors has been changed in order to allow intermediary values;
• An issue with the update site that in some setups caused errors on save, has been fixed;
• An issue with annotations that caused some components to display a “Not found” placeholder has been corrected;
• An option has been added in HTML export in order to allow users to share storyboards on WireframeSketcher’s servers.