WireframeSketcher, a wireframing tool that helps product managers, designers and developers quickly create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for desktop, web and mobile applications, is now at version 3.9.1.Highlights of WireframeSketcher 3.9.1:
• The Wiki syntax has seen improved new tags, that allow to control background color, have been added;
• Users can now change the cell background and the row background in tables;
• Color tags now support all CSS color names;
• Users can now nest storyboards one inside the other;
• A new Bootstrap stencil has been made available (Bootstrap is a free collection of tools from Twitter for creating websites and web applications);
• Support for SourceAnywhere from Dynamsoft has been added;
• The error that was caused by image files without an extension has been corrected.
Check out the official announcement for more details about the release.
Download WireframeSketcher 3.9.1 right now from Softpedia.