Alexandre Julliard announced on July 17th that a new development version of the Wine app is now available for download, bringing assorted bugfixes and improvements, among which we can mention:
• Support for XRandr 1.2 and XRandr 1.3;
• Support for GPOS font tables in Uniscribe;
• HLSL compiler received parser improvements;
• ARM relay tracing;
• Support for more key exchange algorithms on Mac OS;
• Lots of other small bug fixes.
Wine 1.5.9 also comes with fixes for the following Windows games: Dogfighter, Mini Golf, eXperience 112, Dragon Age: Origins, GTA2, Dota 2, Fifa 2005 Demo, StarTopia, Driftmoon, Clones, Rise of Nations, EverQuest II, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Eschalon Book I, and ChessBase Light 2009.
For more details about this release, you can always view the complete changelog, which contains all the improvements and fixes.
Download Wine 1.5.9 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended to be used for testing purposes only.