It also comes with a sleuth of changes and updates
Wine 1.5.4, a new development version of the famous framework used to run Windows applications on Linux, has been announced by Alexandre Julliard, the leader of the Wine project.Wine 1.5.4 brings some much needed updates and represents an important milestone in the development of Wine (Wine Is Not an Emulator).
Highlights of Wine 1.5.4:
• A new DirectSound resampler has been added;
• A Negotiate authentication provider was implemented;
• OpenGL support in the DIB engine was added;
• Beginnings of support for .NET mixed assemblies was implemented;
• Support routines for Internationalized Domain Names was added.
• Various bugfixes.
The complete changelog can be found here.
Download Wine 1.5.4 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended to be used for testing purposes only.