The latest version of Wine can be downloaded from Softpedia
Alexandre Julliard announced on October 12th a new development version of the Wine app, which brings assorted bugfixes and improvements.Highlights of Wine 1.5.15:
• Full support for layered windows has been introduced;
• New version of the Gecko engine based on Firefox 16;
• Support for broadcast sockets used by networked games has been added;
• Downloaded add-ons installers are now cached;
• Support for persistent Internet cookies has been implemented;
• Various bug fixes have been implemented.
Wine 1.5.15 also brings bug fixes for the following Windows games: C&C 3, Painkiller, The Football Superstars, Portal, EVE Online, Heroes of Might and Magic V, Assassin's Creed 2, and many others. For more details, check the official announcement.
Download Wine 1.5.15 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended to be used for testing purposes only.