Alexandre Julliard announced on August 17th, a new development version of the Wine app, which brings assorted bugfixes and improvements, among which we can mention:
• Multi-channel support in the ALSA driver has been updated;
• A big X11 lock has been removed;
• Support for pair positioning adjustments in Uniscribe has been added;
• More I/O stream implementations in the C++ runtime have been added;
• Various bug fixes have been implemented.
Wine 1.5.11 also brings bug fixes for the following Windows games: Back to the Future Ep.1: It's About Time, F.E.A.R. 3, Starcraft II, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, and many others. For more details check the official announcement.
Download Wine 1.5.11 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development release and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended to be used for testing purposes only.