OS4, a custom Linux distribution compatible with Ubuntu and Debian Linux that aims for ease of use and user friendliness, has just reached version 13.3.
The goal of OS4 is to offer users a Linux alternative to Windows and Mac OS that is just as simple and ready to use as its counterparts.
The new version of OpenDesktop has been cleaned up and older software and legacy kernels were removed from the distribution.
Highlights of OS4 OpenDesktop 13.3:
• Over 300 application and system updates have been implemented in this version;
• Google Chrome has been updated to the 25.x branch;
• Linux Kernel has been updated to version 3.2.0-38;
• Cheese Webcam Booth has been added for the webcam users;
• A Google Voice web app, which provides SMS and telephony services to OS4, has been added;
• Gambas 2 is now included by default.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes, updates and new features.
Download OS4 OpenDesktop 13.3 right now from Softpedia.
Windows Alternative, OS4 OpenDesktop 13.3, Is Based on Linux Kernel 3.2.0-38
A lot of applications and system components received important updates
... so hot right now