Gnumeric, a spreadsheet application that is part of the Gnome desktop environment and that can read files saved with other spreadsheet tools, is now at version 1.12.4.
The fourth version in the Gnumeric 1.12.x series has been dubbed “TBD,” and fixes a problem with linear regressions that's been hitting some builds.
Highlights of Gnumeric 1.12.4:
• The XLSX export of Gnumeric functions has been improved;
• The XLSX import of Excel 2010 functions has been improved;
• The documentation of r.q* and r.*nbinom have been fixed;
• Excel 2010's BETA.DIST has been added;
• A crash on corrupted files has been corrected;
• The import of SXC files has been fixed;
• The handling of large graph ranges has been improved.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes, new features, and updates.
Download Gnumeric 1.12.4 right now from Softpedia.