Download the latest Webminstats right now from Softpedia
Webminstats, a basic system static logging application that graphs the results and which uses webmin as a base web server and tools package, is now at version 2.6.Highlights of Webminstats 2.6:
• An error uninitialized value in subtraction has been fixed in diskio;
• Macos code has been added for find_num_cpus sub;
• Change module config (graph type, scale) force to clean graph cache;
• HTML pragma is now used to avoid cache in browsers;
• The refresh rate has changed from 120s to 60s;
• Module version is now shown in debug mode;
• OS infos is now shown in debug mode;
• Same tests are now done on all modules for log and commands;
• The name of acquisition is a script is back to module name.
A complete backlog of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Webminstats 2.6 right now from Softpedia.