The Adobe Flash player was also updated, for security reasons
Webconverger, an evolution of the hybrid client for deployment in places like offices or Internet cafes, where only web applications are used, is now at version 15.1.Webconverger 15.1 has a feature that very few distributions possess, and that is seamless upgrade (Git-FS).
According to the developers, Git-FS has helped them to develop, debug, test better, and deliver a product that improves constantly.
Highlights of Webconverger 15.1:
• A new 'hosts= feature' for simple internet blacklist/whitelist filtering has been added;
• Font hinting for smoother page renders is now possible;
• The boot time of browsers has been improved;
• Mozilla Firefox has been updated to version 16.0.2;
• Adobe Flash player has been updated to version 220.127.116.11;
• Various updates for the underlying Progress Linux system have been implemented.
For more details you can read the official announcement.
Download Webconverger 15.1 right now from Softpedia.