Webconverger, an evolution of the hybrid client for deployment in places like offices or Internet cafes, where only web applications are used, is now at version 14.0.
Webconverger 14.0 arrived a few couple of months after the previous version and has some pretty important changes, such as:
• A new 686 kernel has been implemented;
• Nvidia 302.17 support, via bumblebee & VirtualGL for easing deployment, has been added;
• Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1 was added;
• noclean API option for deployments has been added;
• swarp API for mouse positioning has been added;
• A better xrandr screen handling has been implemented;
• Time synchronization no longer alters the BIOS clock;
• Logging tweaks to increase signal over noise;
• Better lock down.
For more details you can read the official announcement.
Download Webconverger 14.0 right now from Softpedia.