WebKitGTK+, a version of the WebKit open source web engine that uses GTK+ as its user-facing front end, is now at version 1.11.91.WebKitGTK+ 1.11.91 is yet another maintenance release in the unstable 1.11 series and offers full functionality through a set of GObject-based APIs.
Highlights of WebKitGTK+ 1.11.91:
• WebKitWebPage::document-loaded signal has been added to WebKit2 GTK+ web extensions API;
• webkit_web_page_get_uri has been added to WebKit2 GTK+ web extensions API;
• WebKitWebPage::send-request signal has been added to WebKit2 GTK+ web extensions API;
• WebKitWebViewGroup has been added to WebKit2 GTK+ API;
• Control+Shift+Up/Down selection is no longer working backwards.
Check out the official announcement for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download WebKitGTK+ 1.11.91 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.