Minitube, an application that aims to provide a completely different YouTube experience, has just reached version 2.0.Minitube 2.0 will allow users to find missing parts of a multipart video, sort videos by relevance, date, view count and rating, filter videos by publication date, video duration and video quality, and much more.
Highlights of Minitube 2.0:
• YouTube categories and “standard feeds”: “Most Popular,” “Featured,” etc. have been implemented;
• Country selection for YouTube categories and feeds is now possible;
• Related videos are now appended when pasting a YouTube link;
• Bigger and nicer 16:9 thumbnails have been implemented;
• Play video in the playlist with a single click on its thumbnail;
• Ubuntu Ambiance theme integration has been implemented;
• Fixed some YouTube links not working when pasted in the searchbox.
Check out the official announcement for more details about this release.
Download Minitube 2.0 right now from Softpedia.