VueScan, an easy-to-use replacement for the software that usually comes with scanners and that supports most flatbed scanners, printer/scanners and film scanners, has reached version 9.1.19.
VueScan 9.1.19 is a major release in the series as it brings performance improvements for the Linux platform, not to mention a few other important fixes.
Highlights of VueScan 9.1.19
• A problem in the PDF files, which affected the user's ability to rotate pages, has been fixed;
• A problem with flatbed scans on Epson GT-1500 has been repaired;
• The default “Filter | Infrared clean” has been changed to “None”;
• Support for PIE PrimeFilm 7200 has been added;
• The application's performance has been improved on Linux multi-processor systems
A complete backlog of modifications, implemented in all the past versions, can be found in the official changelog.
Download VueScan 9.1.19 right now from Softpedia.