VueScan, an easy-to-use replacement for the software that usually comes with scanner and which supports most flatbed scanners, printer/scanners and film scanners, has reached version 9.1.16.VueScan 9.1.16 is not a major release as it only brings support for a few new scanners and just a couple of bugfixes, for various minor problems.
Highlights of VueScan 9.1.16:
• Support for duplex on Officejet Pro 8500 A909g was added;
• Support for 14-inch platen on Officejet 7400 was added;
• Support for PrimeFilm 3650PRO3 with CyberView X5;
• A problem with doc feeders on older HP Scanjet scanners has been fixed;
• A problem with some Microtek scanners has been fixed.
A complete backlog of modifications, implemented in all the past versions, can be found in the official changelog.
Download VueScan 9.1.16 right now from Softpedia.