SFLPhone, a Voice over IP telephony software designed to work on desktops and embedded systems, has just reached version 1.2.3.With SFLPhone, users can call through an SIP or IAX account, which are used by most enterprise internal phone networks and well-known servers such as Asterisk or FreeSwitch.
The software has been integrated in the KDE infrastructure in 2012.
Highlights of SFLPhone 1.2.3:
• Macro support has been added;
• A command line to create calls or send texts has been added;
• The Integration with KAdressBook has been completed;
• Various bug fixes have been integrated;
• Translation updates have been implemented;
• The ability to edit numbers has been added;
• A “Reload all accounts” button is now available in the statusbar.
The developers are encouraging users to experiment with the software and provide much needed feedback information.
Download SFLPhone 1.2.3 right now from Softpedia.