QEMU, a generic open source emulator and virtualizer, that can run OSes and programs made for a different machine, is now at version 1.5.0.QEMU 1.5.0 supports virtualization when executing under the Xen hypervisor or using the KVM kernel module in Linux.
Highlights of QEMU 1.5.0:
• The --audio-card-list configure option is not used anymore;
• VFIO now supports the primary VGA passthrough;
• Experimental support for USB 3.0 streams has been added;
• Various improvements have been implemented to TCG code generation;
• The iPXE ROMs that are distributed with QEMU now support EFI;
• non-ASCII codepoints are now better handled in JSON strings;
• Websocket connections can now be encrypted with TLS.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download QEMU 1.5.0 right now from Softpedia.