A large number of changes and improvements were implemented in this version
QEMU, a generic and open source emulator and virtualizer that can run on a machine OSes and programs made for a different machine, is now at version 1.3.1.QEMU 1.3.1 supports virtualization when executing under the Xen hypervisor or using the KVM kernel module in Linux.
Highlights of QEMU 1.3.1:
• The sendkey monitor command is now available via QMP;
• QEMU can now use the Linux VFIO driver to assign PCI devices to a virtual machine;
• The bus master configuration bit for PCI devices is now emulated. PCI devices can no longer perform DMA without setting the bit before (this may break firmware that wasn't tested on real hardware);
• Loongson Multimedia Instructions are now implemented;
• Single precision floating point instructions are now implemented.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download QEMU 1.3.1 right now from Softpedia.