The latest version of VirtualBox can be downloaded from Softpedia
Oracle announced on September 21 that its VirtualBox virtualization product for enterprises and end users had just reached version 4.3.0 Beta 3.The VirtualBox solution is capable of running a large number of OSes, including Windows, Linux, Macintosh, and Solaris hosts, not to mention a lot of other guest additions.
Highlights of Oracle VirtualBox 4.3.0 Beta 3:
• Thread-context hooks have been implemented for Linux and Solaris hosts;
• NAT networks have been added to the global settings page;
• Several fixes have been implemented for the NAT service;
• A problems with the GUI has been corrected on EL4 and EL5 distributions with old libX11 versions;
• Linux 3.12 fixes have been added.
More details about this release can be found in the inside the source archive. Download VirtualBox 4.3.0 Beta 3 for Linux right now from Softpedia.
Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.