Viperr, a Linux distribution that aims to merge CrunchBang qualities with Fedora base benefits, is now at version 2.According to the developer, Viperr2 is a Fedora Remix and is not supported by Red Hat.
Highlights of Viperr 2:
• GTK3 now matches Viperr's default themes;
• Better icon theme has been implemented;
• Better cursor theme has been implemented;
• Some other new themes & wallpapers have been added;
• New logo on LXDM & Plymouth has been added;
• Pidgin replaced Gajim;
• Bkeys & OBapps have been included;
• Menu entries have been improved;
• Openbox pseudotiling have been replaced replaced by Pytyle;
• No installer RAM limitation;
• Packages are now GNU GPG signed.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement;
Download Viperr 2 right now from Softpedia.
Follow us on Google+