Support for various formats have been included in this release
The Video Disk Recorder, or VDR, a software that can be used to record HDTV input (High Definition Television), is now at version 2.0.The Video Disk Recorder 2.0 has some pretty interesting features. It can be operated remotely via On Screen Display (OSD) and remote control (LIRC), it has support for DVB-S, DVB-C and DVB-T formats, provides instant recording and instant Time Shift, and much more.
Highlights of VDR 2.0:
• VDR now fully supports HDTV;
• "Satellite Channel Routing" (SCR) is now fully supported;
• The new setup options "LNB/Device n connected to sat cable" can be used to define which devices are connected;
• HD resolution subtitles are handled properly;
• DVB subtitles are handled and decoded correctly.
More details about this major release of VDR can be found in the official announcement.
Download VDR 2.0 right now from Softpedia.