OpenNebula.org, an open-source project developing the industry standard solution for building and managing virtualized enterprise data centers and IaaS clouds, has reached version 3.8.0.
Highlights of OpenNebula 3.8.0:
• VM life-cycle has been improved and some VM transitions has been tuned to prevent losing VM states when an infrastructure-related failure occurs;
• VMware support, through a new set of Datastore and Transfer Manager (TM) drivers, has been enhanced;
• Support for cgroups on KVM has been implemented;
• Support for SPICE on KVM has been added;
• A VM in poweroff state is similar to suspended, but without a checkpoint file;
• Minor CLI improvements and template-less creation have been implemented;
• The OCCI API has been improved in Twin-Jet, including the implementation of new actions and hot plugging functionality.
Check the official announcement for a complete list of new features.
Download OpenNebula 3.8.0 (Twin Jet) right now from Softpedia.