VideoLAN Media Player, or just simply VLC, a software designed to run all kinds of media files, ranging from simple DVDs, to video and audio files, and even online streams, is now at version 2.0.7.
VLC 2.0.7 is not a major update, but some important fixes have been implemented in this latest version.
Highlights of VideoLAN Media Player (VLC) 2.0.7:
• A memory exhaustion vulnerability, that occurred when playing specifically crafted playlist files, has been fixed;
• The WMA Pro, MPEG 4 ALS, APE, MLP and ADPCM-IMA4 playback has been fixed;
• The audio encoding for numerous codecs, including mp3 and aac, has been fixed;
• A memory leak, that occurred when creating AVI files, has been corrected;
• Various translations have been updated.
A complete list of changes and fixes can be found in the official changelog. Also, check our VLC 2.0.0 review we did a while back.
Download VideoLAN Media Player (VLC) 2.0.7 right now from Softpedia.