VideoLAN Media Player, or just simply VLC, a software designed to run all kinds of media files, ranging from simple DVDs, to video and audio files, and even online streams, is now at version 2.0.7.VLC 2.0.7 is not a major update, but some important fixes have been implemented in this latest version.
Highlights of VideoLAN Media Player (VLC) 2.0.7:
• A memory exhaustion vulnerability, that occurred when playing specifically crafted playlist files, has been fixed;
• The WMA Pro, MPEG 4 ALS, APE, MLP and ADPCM-IMA4 playback has been fixed;
• The audio encoding for numerous codecs, including mp3 and aac, has been fixed;
• A memory leak, that occurred when creating AVI files, has been corrected;
• Various translations have been updated.
A complete list of changes and fixes can be found in the official changelog. Also, check our VLC 2.0.0 review we did a while back.
Download VideoLAN Media Player (VLC) 2.0.7 right now from Softpedia.