Util-linux, a suite of essential utilities for any Linux system that contains many basic tools used for setting up partitions and common system infrastructure, is now at version 2.23.2.
The developers of util-linux have asked their users to provide the much-needed feedback and bug reports.
Highlights of Util-linux 2.23.2:
• A kill/erase error has been fixed in man-pages and the clarity has been improved;
• A memory leak has been corrected;
• Support has been added for the MicroBlaze architecture;
• The unused parameter warning is now avoided;
• A reference to /usr/share/docs has been added to man-pages;
• The XFS docs have been updated;
• A compiler warning has been corrected.
A complete list of changes, updates, and new features can be found in the official changelog.
Download Util-linux 2.23.2 right now from Softpedia.