A few fixes and improvements have been made available through this version
Util-linux, a suite of essential utilities for any Linux system that contains many basic tools used for setting up partitions and basic system infrastructure, is now at version 2.22.2.Highlights of Util-linux 2.22.2:
• The autodetection for TERM has been fixed;
• anonicalize_path_restricted() has been added to canonicalize without suid permissions;
• A compiler warning [-Wstrict-aliasing] has been fixed;
• Support of comma-separated fs type lists has been fixed;
• A issue found on CPU hot-remove has been removed;
• -c abbreviation has been added for --no-canonicalize to the 'man' page;
• Long options for -L and -U have been added to 'man' page;
• lscpu /sys dumps have been removed without a 'possible' CPU mask.
A complete list of changes, updates, and new features can be found in the official changelog.
Download Util-linux 2.22.2 right now from Softpedia.