Util-linux, a suite of essential utilities for any Linux system that contains many basic tools used for setting up partitions and basic system infrastructure, is now at version 2.22.1.
Highlights of Util-linux 2.22.1:
• Append loop option when automatically create loopdev;
• Arch64 support has been added;
• Detach loopdev on umount if loop option in mtab;
• user-mounted loopback fs cannot be unmounted by user;
• The old signature is wiped if there is no part table by default;
• Mount move test to work with shared mount, has been added;
• Don't warp the systemtime if the RTC is in UTC;
• Wait time in hwclock is now enough for some ARM devices.
A complete list of changes, updates, and new features can be found in the official changelog.
Download Util-linux 2.22.1 right now from Softpedia.